Large two-bedroom apartment boasts spectacular views of the botanical gardens and across to the Shrine of Remembrance, and offers state-of-the-art lifestyle facilities, including outdoor pool, gym and spas. World-class architectural design by Elenberg Fraser is matched with interiors by Hecker, Phelan & Guthrie, and the finest work of award-winning landscape architect Jack Merlo.
In a wonderfully serene location set back from the tree-lined boulevard of St Kilda Rd, the lifestyle on offer couldn’t be better, just minutes to public transport, The Arts Centre, National Gallery Of Victoria, Melbourne University, South Melbourne Markets and Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre.
Comprising open-plan living with balcony, streamlined Miele kitchen, dining area perfect for entertaining, two large bedrooms, en-suite bathroom, main family bathroom, and European laundry.
* Spacious open plan living area
* Master bedroom with built in robes
* Central bathroom with European Laundry
* Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Wonderful natural light throughout
* Video security and secure basement car park
* Pool, gym, spas and outdoor BBQ entertaining area
For more information please contact:
Michael Hoang 0458 999 909
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.